- 10 mins
- 20 mins
- 30 mins
- 2 8-oz salmon fillets
- Fairway Sea Salt
- Fairway Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Fairway Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pint Fairway Puttanesca Sauce
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1Rub salmon fillets with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- 2Grill the fillets or sear them in a pan for 2 minutes, skin side down.
- 3Top salmon with Puttanesca sauce, and place in a 350°F oven for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven, plate fish with the sauce, and garnish with lemon cut into half-moon slices and chopped parsley.