242-02 61st Avenue (Lower Level of Douglaston Plaza Shopping Center, BELOW the Macy’s and Toys “R” Us Stores)
Douglaston, NY 11362
Get your weekly specials straight to your inbox! Sign up to our newsletterSign Up
How about a gift where one size actually does fit all, never goes out of style, requires no battery or assembly, and never expires? Perfect for the foodie in your life, or anyone that simply needs to go to the market. Buy them in-store or online.
About Fairway Douglaston
- • More than 600 artisanal cheeses.
- • Dozens of hot dishes prepared fresh in Fairway’s kitchen.
- • More than 100 varieties of olive oils including unfiltered barrel oils imported exclusively from Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Australia, and California
- • Coffee from all over the world roasted on premises.
- • Aisles and aisles of more than 45,000 traditional, specialty, and organic groceries.
- • Vast selection of gluten-free groceries and frozen foods.
- • Homemade mozzarella, sushi, pasta, and sausage.
- • Enormous array of smoked salmon and other smoked fish.
- • Custom-cut meat and poultry, as well as hand-selected, dry-aged prime beef.
- • Large selection of OU-certified kosher meat and poultry, in addition to having a Mashgiach on premises.
- • Produce direct from farm to store.
- • More than 70 types of olives in our appetizing section.
- • Baked goods made fresh daily, along with a kosher bakery.
- • Organic and natural health and beauty aids.
Fairway Douglaston’s General Manager
Stephen is not just an accomplished food retailer--he's a passionate, accomplished food lover who has been in the business for 30 years. Steve spent the last nine of those years running stores--inspiring his employees and making sure customers left happy and came back for more. Fairway, Douglaston GM is a dream job for Steve. He gets to spend every day doing the things he loves and is great at: mentoring employees, teaching associates, and making sure the store is in tip-top shape. The best part? Steve spends his days working with truly delicious food.
Let Fairway do all the work, and you take all the credit! Great food at a great value. Need we say more?
For more information, call or email:
*Please do not place orders or send order-related information via email.
Have a question, comment, or complaint? Please visit our Contact us page, send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the store’s Customer Service Manager:Cynthia Yueng
(718) 423-2100Store Hours:
8:00AM - 11:00PM Daily