242-02 61st Avenue (Lower Level of Douglaston Plaza Shopping Center, BELOW the Macy’s and Toys “R” Us Stores)
Douglaston, NY 11362
Get your weekly specials straight to your inbox! Sign up to our newsletterSign Up
Tue 6:00pm - 9:00pm
How about a gift where one size actually does fit all, never goes out of style, requires no battery or assembly, and never expires? Perfect for the foodie in your life, or anyone that simply needs to go to the market. Buy them in-store or online.
About Fairway Douglaston
It took nearly two years to open this Fairway in Douglaston, Queens, but the best things in life are always worth the wait! Serious food starts at Fairway, and we know how savvy and adventurous you are when it comes to what you eat. At each and every Fairway, you’ll find culinary surprises that aren’t sold anywhere else on this side of the Atlantic. We’re a food store for the senses. Experience us!
Within 56,000 SQUARE FEET (15,000 more feet than the previous market in this space), we’re offering it all -- freshness, variety, and value at Fairway Douglaston. Not only will you find traditional groceries and specialty items at cost-cutting prices, but walking into Fairway is like taking a trip around the world. You can discover and taste delicacies from remote destinations, just like our buyers do when they’re scouting the globe for the finest ingredients on the planet. The days of going to several markets to find a collection of exotic or artisanal ingredients for a single recipe are now a distant memory, because you’ll find it all EASILY in Fairway’s Douglaston store, which is much more than a supermarket – we’re a cultural jewel dedicated to epicurean pursuits.
There are edible treasures around every corner of the store and in every nook:
- • More than 600 artisanal cheeses.
- • Dozens of hot dishes prepared fresh in Fairway’s kitchen.
- • More than 100 varieties of olive oils including unfiltered barrel oils imported exclusively from Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Australia, and California
- • Coffee from all over the world roasted on premises.
- • Aisles and aisles of more than 45,000 traditional, specialty, and organic groceries.
- • Vast selection of gluten-free groceries and frozen foods.
- • Homemade mozzarella, sushi, pasta, and sausage.
- • Enormous array of smoked salmon and other smoked fish.
- • Custom-cut meat and poultry, as well as hand-selected, dry-aged prime beef.
- • Large selection of OU-certified kosher meat and poultry, in addition to having a Mashgiach on premises.
- • Produce direct from farm to store.
- • More than 70 types of olives in our appetizing section.
- • Baked goods made fresh daily, along with a kosher bakery.
- • Organic and natural health and beauty aids.
Getting hungry? Just wait until you take a whiff of one our fresh-baked baguettes, smell our store-roasted coffee, try our hand-pulled mozzarella, stare at our dry-aged beef that is hand selected by our Master Butcher. With every purchase, you’re inviting us into your home. That’s personal, so we put our personal touch on everything we serve you. We’ll be a part of your family, you’ll be a part of ours, and we can promise that you’ll be sucked into the feeding frenzy!
Fairway Douglaston’s General Manager
Stephen is not just an accomplished food retailer--he's a passionate, accomplished food lover who has been in the business for 30 years. Steve spent the last nine of those years running stores--inspiring his employees and making sure customers left happy and came back for more. Fairway, Douglaston GM is a dream job for Steve. He gets to spend every day doing the things he loves and is great at: mentoring employees, teaching associates, and making sure the store is in tip-top shape. The best part? Steve spends his days working with truly delicious food.
Let Fairway do all the work, and you take all the credit! Great food at a great value. Need we say more?
For more information, call or email:
DouglastonCatering@fairwaymarket.com *Please do not place orders or send order-related information via email.