480-500 Van Brunt Street
Brooklyn, NY 11231
Get your weekly specials straight to your inbox! Sign up to our newsletterSign Up
How about a gift where one size actually does fit all, never goes out of style, requires no battery or assembly, and never expires? Perfect for the foodie in your life, or anyone that simply needs to go to the market. Buy them in-store or online.
About Fairway Red Hook
- • Pick up from 589 Prospect Avenue (between Avenues 10th and 11th)
- • Shuttle runs every Wednesday at 10:00AM and 1:00PM
- • Reservations required, and the shuttle will only run if 10 or more sign up. So gather up your friends and reserve spots today!
- • Pick up from any one location within a 5 mile radius of our Red Hook store
- • Reserve any time Mondays-Wednesdays from 10AM-7PM
- • Participants have 1 ½ hours to complete their shopping trip
- • Reservation required, and the shuttle will only run if 10 or more sign up. So gather up your friends and schedule your trip today!
Fairway Red Hook’s General Manager
Dehliah Martinez joined Fairway in December 2001 and has since had an amazing journey to her position as General Manager of our Red Hook location. Dehliah’s love of food drove her to pursue experiences in a conventional supermarket, a specialty market, and an organic market since she was 18 years old. When she arrived at Fairway, she knew she was meant to work here. She started as a cashier then to a front end manager, front end supervisor, floor manager, assistant GM, and finally General Manager of her own Fairway. She’s certainly seen it all.
Store to Door Delivery
You shop and we schlep! Pick all your favorites, just the way you like them, and have our Store-to-Door delivery schlep them home for you.
Fee: FREE for purchases of $200 or more, $5.99 for purchases under $200
Delivery hours: 11:00AM – 7:00PM
Delivery area: All of Brooklyn
Let Fairway do all the work, and you take all the credit! Great food at a great value. Need we say more?
For more information, call or email:
*Please do not place orders or send order-related information via email.
Have a question, comment, or complaint? Please visit our Contact us page, send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the store’s Customer Service Manager:Jacqueline Cordero
(718) 254-0923Store Hours:
8am - 10pm Daily STORM UPDATE: We are closing at 7pm on 1/26