Loaded Potato Wedges
- 3 Russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- ¼ tsp Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup Shredded extra-sharp cheddar
- 4 slices Bacon
- ¼ cup Finely chopped chives
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Wash and dry potatoes. Slice into halves, then wedges. Arrange wedges on baking sheet, topping with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss until evenly coated, then make sure all skin sides are down.
- 3Top with cheese, then bake 25 to 30 minutes, until wedges are a deep gold and crispy.
- 4Fry bacon over medium heat until crispy. Drain slices on paper towels, then crumble. Remove wedges from oven, garnish with bacon and chives.
- 5Serve warm.