Skip to main content
Baked Pesto Chicken
- 1 lb. Murray's boneless chicken breast
- 4 tbsp Fairway pesto sauce
- 1 Fairway fresh mozzarella ball, cut into 1/4 in slices
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Spread ¼ of the pesto sauce to coat the bottom of a 13x9 in baking pan. Arrange the chicken in the pan, then cover with remaining pesto sauce and slices of mozzarella.
- 3Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4If desired, garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- 5Pairs perfectly with a side of pasta ( Our weekly pic? Verrigini!)