Skip to main content
Easy Chicken Parmesan
- 1lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup Fairway pasta sauce
- 2 cups seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 Fairway fresh salted mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a small sized bowl, scramble the eggs. In a separate bowl or rimmed plate pour the breadcrumbs. Dip the chicken breasts in the egg, then coat in the breadcrumbs.
- 3Arrange the chicken in a 13 x 9 in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 4Pour sauce over chicken, top with cheese then bake an additional 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from the oven, and serve with desired sides.