Skip to main content
- 6 eggs
- 1 loaf challah bread
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. nutmeg
- 1 ½ cups milk
- quartered strawberries, for topping (optional)
- powdered sugar, for topping (optional)
- maple syrup (optional)
- 1Slice challah loaf into 1 inch slices, set aside.
- 2In a medium-large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon and nutmeg. Coat bread slices in egg mixture.
- 3Heat a griddle or large skillet to medium-high heat and coat with butter. Arrange slices on the pan.
- 4Cook 1-2 minutes per side, flipping when golden brown on the side facing the pan.
- 5Top with either strawberries and powdered sugar, or drizzle with maple syrup.