- 3 medium pears, sliced (Anjou or Bosc)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup uncooked regular oats
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 2Combine pears and juice and toss well. Pour pear mixture into 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle oat mixture on top of pears. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 3Serve warm, with scoop of vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.