Skip to main content
Chipotle Smashed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 large Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 7-oz. can Chipotle in Adobo
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 sprigs Cilantro
- 1Pierce sweet potatoes with fork. Lay on sheet tray and roast in 375°F oven for 45 minutes to an hour, until sweet potatoes are soft.
- 2Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes. Peel skin by hand and place sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Remove chipotles from can and chop very fine. Add all ingredients to the sweet potatoes. Mash with potato masher.
- 4Garnish with cilantro sprigs in the center of the dish.