Slow Cooker Zesty Lime Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs Chicken wings
- 2 tbsp Bbq sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- Juice of two limes
- Zest of one lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Place chicken wings in a large slow cooker.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together sauce, water, lime juice, lime zest and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Pour mixture over wings, stirring to coat until even. Cover, then cook on high about 2½ to 3 hours.
- 4Remove wings from slow cooker and place on parchment-lined baking sheets. Place in the oven and broil until skin crisps, about 5 minutes.
- 5Serve warm, with lime wedges.