JUST Water 100% Spring Water, 16.9 fl oz

JUST Water 100% Spring Water, 16.9 fl oz

$1.79$0.11/fl oz

Description

JUST Water 100% Spring Water, 16.9 fl oz A system that's out to change everything. We don't pump our water and go. We partner with a small city in upstate to buy their excess spring water at 6x the municipal rate, which puts more $$$ into their local economy. Then we package it up in a carton made from 54% paper and 34% plant-based plastic, totaling 88% renewable content, which means up to 74% less carbon emissions vs. similarly sized plastic bottles. So if you're going to buy packaged water, this one's better for everyone.
Product Number: 00866558000004

Description

JUST Water 100% Spring Water, 16.9 fl oz A system that's out to change everything. We don't pump our water and go. We partner with a small city in upstate to buy their excess spring water at 6x the municipal rate, which puts more $$$ into their local economy. Then we package it up in a carton made from 54% paper and 34% plant-based plastic, totaling 88% renewable content, which means up to 74% less carbon emissions vs. similarly sized plastic bottles. So if you're going to buy packaged water, this one's better for everyone.
Product Number: 00866558000004

Legal

ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN ADDITIONAL AND/OR DIFFERENT INGREDIENT, NUTRITIONAL OR PROPER USAGE INFORMATION THAN THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS READ LABELS, WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS PRIOR TO USING OR CONSUMING A PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY. CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE GIVEN BY A PHYSICIAN, PHARMACIST OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR SELF-DIAGNOSIS OR FOR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM. WAKEFERN FOOD CORP. AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS REGARDING ANY PRODUCT.