Eggplant Stuffed with Ratatouille
- 2 ea. Eggplants medium sized
- 1 ea. zucchini small
- 1 ea. yellow squash small
- 1 ea. red bell pepper
- 1 ea. shallot
- 2 ea. garlic cloves
- 6 ea. grape tomatoes
- 1 cup Fairway plum tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Fairway extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Shaved parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Cut eggplant in half lengthwise. Drizzle 2 tbsp of olive oil on the open half of eggplant. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Place on a papered sheet tray and place in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or until flesh of eggplant is fork tender. Remove from oven and set aside.
- 4Chop all vegetables to a 1/4-inch chop. Chop garlic and shallots fine. Place all vegetables, garlic and shallots in a large mixing bowl.
- 5Pour in olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, and mix well. Place vegetable mixture on a papered sheet tray and roast in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and mix in tomato sauce. Take roasted vegetables and stuff them into the half eggplants. Garnish eggplants with parsley and parmesan cheese.