Scrambled Eggs with Paddlefish Roe
- 6 Fairway Extra Large Organic Eggs
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 1.75 oz jar paddlefish roe
- Fairway Sea Salt, to taste
- 1In a bowl, beat eggs with a whisk for 10 to 15 seconds. Add butter to a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- 2Once the butter melts and starts to bubble, add the eggs and let them sit in the pan for 10 to 15 seconds.
- 3With a wooden spoon, move the eggs around from the edges of the pan to the middle of it to create large curds.
- 4Place half of the scrambled eggs on one plate and the remaining half on another.
- 5Put 2 tablespoons of sour cream on top of the eggs on each plate.
- 6Place half of the paddlefish roe on top of the sour cream on each plate.
- 7Finish by sprinkling a little sea salt onto each plate.