Skip to main content
- 2 ea. about 1 lb. Zucchini medium sized
- 2 ea. garlic clove fine mince
- 1/2 ea. Red onion small fine mince
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup Fairway extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1Pre-heat a large frying pan to medium high heat.
- 2Slice zucchini rounds very thin. Toss zucchini in flour and half teaspoon of salt.
- 3Place olive oil in heated frying pan. When oil is hot, fry zucchini until golden brown.
- 4 Remove zucchini from oil using a slotted spoon.
- 5While zucchini is still very hot, place in a large mixing bowl and toss in minced onion, garlic, crushed red pepper, parsley, and 1/2 tsp salt.